Hibiki Run: the Web3 app that ups the move-to-earn game with music
TL;DR: In this article, you will find the new & fun elements the app brings to M2E and web3 music community, and understand why Hibiki Run is the game-changer.
Hibiki = ひびき/響, it means “sound” in Japanese. It also means “echo” and “connect”, representing an oriental understanding of how we human beings are connected to each other and Mother Nature. That’s what Hibiki Run wants to envision: to run with sound.
We believe combining M2E with Web3 music drives the trend of the next generation of M2E experience. And Hibiki Run enters the game with missions to
- make move-to-earn enjoyable, accessible, and easy to pick up for everybody;
- facilitate web3 services including wallet, NFT market place trading, etc;
- create more values with our headphone NFT from PFP (profile picture) and web3 music community;
- offer realistic rate of return + positive externalities and therefore ensuring project’s sustainability;
- bridge, with our headphone, PFP and music community.
Hibiki Run is Unique
Move-to-earn (M2E) <> music
M2E advocates healthier lifestyle, hence token incentives probably remains efficient to gain initial traction thanks to this very positive initiative, although heated debates revealed much concern regarding its sustainability.
Past couple of months have seen abundant M2E projects booming in the cyberspace. However, the market and users call for breakthroughs and originality. Hibiki Run, too, loves M2E and wants to further the game by marrying M2E and music.
- Audio/music is by nature friend of sports, such as walking and running;
- When people train with the right music, corresponding BPM helps keep pace and boost fitness experience;
- Walking/running connect passion, create communities, music only does a better job;
- M2E with music tells better stories on SNS.
PFP NFT <> headphones
Projects like Mfers or Azuki have proved the power of amazing visual highlights, cool characters with headphones reinforced users’ persona in the virtual world, adding a touch of exclusivity. Headphones boost the user profile customization to any PFP NFT, however you want to wear them.
We aim to build a future trend of NFT fusion or NFT minting. For Hibiki Run, headphone NFT becomes a natural embellishment applicable to any PFP NFT.
Music NFTs <> visualized aggregator
Web2.o internet has started to fail the freedom of creation. In an industry where the “winner takes all”, many indie artists can’t claim full renenue for their original works (e.g. The Music Industry Is Built on Artists, but Shuns Creators).
Many stepped up to challenge the status quo. Considered as the next big thing after PFP NFT, music NFT becomes one of the weapons to defend their rights. However, they are siloed across different platforms, and a universal symbolization is at stake to unify this community. With Hibiki Run’s headphones as an aggregator for diverse music NFTs, we strive to build a stronger, more sustainable Web3 music scene together with the indie artists.
To wrap up, Hibiki Run will open up a new world for M2E and music, together let’s unlock the potentials of music-driven social network in the future.